I faced with the need to visualize my project’s codebase, so i found a few solutions.
Inspired by the need in fact 🙂 and using Google ( nice post ) I have listed my feedback here.
- convertCLOC2JSON() buggy with cloc property –by-file-by-lang. Reported as an issue on GitHub.
- Easy to setup: download, install, hit gource and framing of your source code is live.
- Using ffmpeg we may convert ppm file to mp4. A bit buggy, but still.
- For video requires ffmpeg.
- Expected nice statistics/diagrams/etc. See
- Sources written for Bash only (running on Linux only).
- Requires Git, Phyton
- Nice video rendering results. Example.
- Requires Phyton.
- Support git, but not clear.
The Winner – CodeFlower
One of mo my projects at this moment: